If you are considering a remodeling project, HoBart Builders, Inc. is here to help. Your home is too important to entrust to anyone but a professional remodeler who can:
- Save you money by doing your job right the first time.
- Understand that your comfort during the project and its successful completion depend on effective communication and follow-through.
- Maintain a safe and reasonably neat jobsite to prevent damage to your property or injury to household members or pets.
- Provide the best possible materials available within your budget.
- Ensure your job meets or exceeds applicable building codes and regulations.
- Guarantee the quality of the work with a warranty.
- Responds promptly to service calls and inquiries.
Signs Of A Professional Remodeler
- NAHB Remodelers Council – Membership in the NAHB Remodelers CouncilTM indicates a remodeler’s commitment to professional-quality construction that meets or exceeds industry standards and practices, responsible business management and reliable customer and warranty services.
- Certified Graduate Remodeler – The designation, Certified Graduate RemodelerTM (CGR), indicates that a remodeler has completed the requirements of the CGR professional credentials program sponsored by the NAHB Remodelers CouncilTM.
At Hobart Builders, Inc., we feel confident that we can meet all of these requirements, by having a honest dependable team of employees, who’s goal is to provide the highest quality possible while striving to completely satisfy the customer.
Over 90% of our customers come from referrals. We will gladly provide you with a list of our previous clients, from which you may find a friend, relative, co-worker, neighbor or other’s whom we have done a project for. We encourage you to call them and ask them how we stand up to the following: Does HoBart:
- Maintain a permanent mailing address, phone number, pager or answering system?
- Carry insurance that protects you from claims arising from property damage or jobsite injuries?
- Have an established presence in the community?
- Posses a trustworthy reputation among clients, peers, and people in all aspects of the industry?
- Actively participate in trade organizations such as the local chapter of the NAHB?
- Have a working knowledge of the many types of homes in the area?
- Specialize in particular types of projects?
- Arrange for a building permit?
- Offer a warranty?
- Respond promptly to your inquiries?
- Emphasize service and developing a trustworthy relationship with you?
- Listen to and understand you needs and wants and work with you to ensure that the plans accurately meet your expectations?
- Facilitate communication among all parties involved in the project?
We feel assured that after you have taken the time to check us out, you will find that we are able to meet your needs. Please contact us and give us the opportunity to provide you with a conceptual budget for your project. We would consider it a privilege to become your Remodeler of Choice.